We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy online. We only collect a small amount of information about you occasionally, and only with your prior consent.
We suggest some simple principles:
- We only hold your personal information if you have given it to us.
- If we have your contact details, we may email or tweet you from time to time with information that may be of interest.
- If you don’t want us to continue to hold your details, please email us and we will delete them immediately.
- If you come to our website, we may store information about you or what you look at. We’ll do this simply for helping us develop our site and tailor how we communicate with you.
- We will not provide your details to any third party.
- If you contact us, we will be efficient in responding to your request.
We updated this Policy in 2018 to adhere to new laws. If you have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.